Meridiany ™ | Sisal Pawplay
Your Cat's New Favorite Thing! 😻
If your furry feline loves scratching and playing non stop, then you NEED this new cat scratching ball! Don't be surprised if it becomes their new FAVORITE toy!
Why do cats grind their claws?
- The cat's claws are sharp and grow fast. The barbs on the tip of the claws are too long, which will affect the cat's walking and even pierce the pads.
- In order to prevent the claws from being too long, cats are born with the instinct to sharpen their claws.
The #1 Best Selling Cat Toy to Ease Your Cat's Anxiety!
Introducing, the highest quality sisal ball toy ever to be produced. The base is expertly crafted from premium wood that is sturdy enough to endure your cat's constant play time. The spinning ball is made of high quality sisal that has been engineered in-house to ensure a longevity that is unmatched when compared to the standard scratching post.
An interesting number of articles around the net with regard to pet health affirm that cats are vulnerable to daily depression, due to the lack of stimulating activity throughout the day. The standard scratching post that you can buy at your local pet store does not offer the wow factor that cat's are looking for which results in bored and depressed cats. Our specially engineered cat toy prevents this by adding the spinning effect that can keep your cat entertained for HOURS on end.
Our Anti-Depression Cat Ball Toy Features:
- Years of Stimulating Activity - The spinning effect of our toy prevents future boredom. Our goal is to help you proactively prevent depression with your cat before it starts to develop due to lack of stimulating activities.
- Healthy Claw Management - Forget the days of struggling to cut your cat's claws to a manageable length. Your cat will enjoy our toy so much that it will naturally trim your cat's claws as they scratch at our durable ball.
- Furniture Protection - Are you tired of your cat using your furniture as a scratching post resulting in pills or hole-throughs? Our ball toy is guaranteed to grab your cat's attention and prevent them from using your expensive furniture as its next toy.
- Easy Set-Up - Our cat ball toy is easily assembled once you receive it. It only requires 6 bolts to tighten and you're done! less than 5 minutes to set up!
- High Quality Materials - Our stand is crafted from premium wood and the spinning ball uses specially engineered sisal that is made to last for years to come. No more standard scratching post that tend to wear out quickly!
Write or copy/paste Liquid code